Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the British Society for Nanomedicine. To begin the membership application process please select which type of membership you require:
1) General membership we particularly welcome membership applications from the general public, teachers and students.
2) Scientific membership is open to anyone actively engaged in nanomedicine research holding a higher education degree in any related discipline.
3) Institutional membership is open to institutions with an interest in nanomedicine.
Benefits of membership
General members are able to:
- access the Society’s website for breaking news on nanomedicine and its emerging applications
- download materials for educational purposes
Scientific members, in addition to the benefits listed above, are able to:
- access academic and industrial updates on nanomedical therapies, diagnostic tools, commercialization activities, IP issues, etc.
- attend Society conferences, seminars and webinars
- participate in an online forum on special topics pertaining to nanomedicine, bionanotechnology and nanopharma
- sponsor abstracts on the Society’s website
- receive information on funding opportunities, scientific conferences and activities of the Society
- receive networking benefits, advertising opportunities and posting of positions
- apply to become a member of the Society’s Executive Group
Institutional members are able to:
- demonstrate an affiliation to the Society through the use of mutual hyperlinks
- send representation to Society conferences and seminars
- negotiate sponsorship and partnership opportunities
The annual membership fee for institutional or corporate members is £50 per annum. This will be invoiced direct if the membership application is approved by the Trustees.
The Executive Group
The Executive Group consists of individual scientific members of the Society who are making an active contribution to the development and operation of the Society through participation in specific task groups as identified by the trustees.
Members of the Executive Group are entitled to exercise voting rights at general meetings of the Society and hold office as a BSNM trustee, and thereby be eligible for election as Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer or Secretary of the Society.
The Society respects the privacy of all its members and will never pass on your details to any other party.
Download a copy of the Societies Constitution here